Send me your TR screenshots!

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Ironed Maidens
Developer

Send me your TR screenshots!

Post by Ironed Maidens »

Hey guys, just a heads up I'm trying to get a good compilation of TR screens together for a bit of PR, so any screens you guys have would be useful! Either of various locations, towns, cities, NPC's, or new armors/items added by TR. MGE/MGXE shots are preferred, if possible. Just link them in this thread from imgur if possible, with names of the items/locales, so I can just scoop them up, or PM me the links.

Thanks!
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tsq1x96du0mgeu1/LEJ51c7bQE

Help yourself to anything in this folder, except the "Other" beacuse those are just me dicking around screenshots. We already use them on our Tumblr and Facebook stuff.
"Idleness and lack of occupation tend - nay are dragged - towards evil."
-Hippocrates
Ironed Maidens
Developer

Post by Ironed Maidens »

Ooooh man, awesome screens. I'm pining to go there to be honest hahaha.

Quick question; what's the general consensus on the overall 'feel' of the ash swamps region? Is it desolation, plight, struggle, despair, or..?
Ironed Maidens
Developer

Post by Ironed Maidens »

Actually, a current request! Can I get a screen of an overview of landscape from the Morrowind/Skyrim border?
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

Ironed Maidens wrote:Actually, a current request! Can I get a screen of an overview of landscape from the Morrowind/Skyrim border?
Sure you can. [url=http://imgur.com/cybZ8fG]Here[/url].
SIGILLVM COMMVNITATIS DE CIVITATE BERGENSI