6-10 and 6-25 updates

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Greybeard

6-10 and 6-25 updates

Post by Greybeard »

Deleted
Last edited by Greybeard on Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aaricus

Post by Aaricus »

I think it looks great Greybeard, Kogo Aimrah looks lovely. The only thing i noticed is that some of the hills look like it could use more smoothing. Good Stuff mate.
Greybeard

Post by Greybeard »

Deleted
sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

wow, this is amazing!
HOWEVER!
DO NOT EVER use majra's willow trees anywhere near water. the alpha mapping will glitch up and look absolutely awful if they are by water.
"Crashing the game is an innovative way of alerting the player that they've finished the quest, but I'm not sure that's the kind of innovation we're looking for." - Sload
Greybeard

Post by Greybeard »

Deleted
Inferno_str1ke

Post by Inferno_str1ke »

nice to see my work helped Grey, how long are you off finishing, then we can focus all our energy on Kha'Ank?
M1ke
Greybeard

Post by Greybeard »

Nearly finished. I'm puttering with it now. There are a few of the new pond lilies, a small farm with a saltrice field, a "bait-n-tackle" shop with a new Indoril porch, and I'm working on some new trees for the area using ayse's (and others) nif's and meshes.
sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

and I'm working on some new trees for the area using ayse's (and others) nif's and meshes.
AWESOME!!!
be sure to give me a copy so i can add it to the flora pack.
I was originally going to add them, but the leaves were appllied in an un-natural way (typical "x" of leaves) so i decided against it.
"Crashing the game is an innovative way of alerting the player that they've finished the quest, but I'm not sure that's the kind of innovation we're looking for." - Sload
Greybeard

Post by Greybeard »

8-22-04 update. Still puttering. Added the raft and shed I made, and am still trying to do trees. I'm beginning to think that the Gardeners' version is the best we can get with the engine we have. They don't look very good in the CS, but better in-game. The file is on my web page.