Faction Quests - Call for Help

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Haplo
Lead Developer

Faction Quests - Call for Help

Post by Haplo »

There are only 13 people spread out to cover 6 whole factions...we need like 5 people per faction, so if you have any type of ideas that you'd like to contribute, go over to the Quest Discussion Boards and help out! We've already got the main quests started for the Legion and Telvanni, but we need more help! I'm urging you all to go help with the quests!
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Eyeball88
Developer Emeritus

Post by Eyeball88 »

Is this more of a request for ideas, or for the actual scripting/implementation of quests?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I'm prepared for script writing and quests. When I heard that they finnaly are going to open quests I downloaded every npc scripting tutorial I could find, now I'm an expert. To gain some experince I built a University campus south of Balmora and put in all sorts of quests.

EDIT: 13 dedicated people can mean alot more than a 100 normal people.
Aaron
Developer

Post by Aaron »

Yes, I'm just waiting for map 1 with NPCs, then I'll be digging into the quests, I think we can manage this personally. Quests aren't a ton of work when you've already got such a huge world to build on, complete with tons of npcs just begging to be assassina... er, I mean included in quests.
Claims completed:
Yashazmus, Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon
Mzankh, Dwemer Ruin
Nchazdrumn, Dwemer Ruin
Sirrilas, Shrine of Mephala
Moriken, Abandoned Dunmer Stronghold
Old Necrom Morag Tong GH
Darconis Diamond Mine
Assorted other boring claims.
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

Honestly, I haven't been keeping up with the other quest threads, but me and Morden are getting along just fine with the Legion. The writing of quests doesn't take a lot of people. In fact, fewer people working together can be better. It allows for the people involved to think better, and weeds out the idiots who post inane ideas.
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

You REALLY don't want me to come back.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

The Telvanni thread is going on fine as well, but there's not much activity in the other threads. I'd like to see some of the newer members (besides Avarr) help out and contribute ideas. Heck, they might even come up with something twice as good as what madgod thought up for the MQs.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
G.M.K.

Post by G.M.K. »

Well I should pitch in guess considering I've gotten good at it doing all the (the project I will not name because it will bring in Neg and a lot of spam) stuff.