Goodbye

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Yinnie
Developer Emeritus

Goodbye

Post by Yinnie »

So long, farewell, adieu..

No excuses and explanations. I found myself with less time in my hands.

Take care all of you.

And treat Noirgrim as nice as you have treated me. He will do an even better job than I have ever tried doing.

Bye.

Yinnie.
this s*** is bananas...b-a-nan-a-s..
LordGothren

Post by LordGothren »

well yinnie i hope you find some more time on your hands sometime soon. Cya for know yinnnie but plz oh plz COME BACK SOON!!!!!.
Novice interior designer
Interiors claimed:1

Interiors finished:4
Garriath
Developer Emeritus

Post by Garriath »

Good god...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yinnie, you've been the Project's most valuable member. Right after you disappeared, everything was chaos. We're going to miss you. Take care, stop by again often, and watch yourself.

Goodbye. The boards are going to be very lonely without you.
Morden
Developer Emeritus

Post by Morden »

Relax.

Everybody leaves at some point, and the project always carries on just like it always has. Valued members leave, and others step up to assume their place.

Take care Yinnie. :)
Jacurutu
Developer Emeritus

Post by Jacurutu »

I hope that whatever problems life has dealt to you resolve soon and that you can at some point return to the project. You'll be sorely missed around here. Although Majra has always done a good job of spanking the wicked, no one can ever replace the contributions and the general sense of order that you brought to the forums. Thanks for having served as an global moderator and an administrator. The best of my wishes to you, Yinnie.
Only the prospect of death makes life worth living.
Silvone Elestahr
Developer

Post by Silvone Elestahr »

... :cry:

Ummm...I didn't really know you, Yinnie, but I am extremely sad you are leaving. What you did while you were here helped this project, and I hope that people will learn from you.

Good luck in life!!
37: Rejoice as TeeAr rebuilds these lands that have been ravaged by war and famine. May those who STand in his way be smited by his many hands in an unrelenting torment.
-Noirgrim
Arthmodeus
Developer

Post by Arthmodeus »

Goodbye, Yinnie! It has been fun. Stop by to visit sometimes.
Stalker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stalker »

;(
But having in mind TR addictivness we can hope that Yinnie will return.
[img]http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/3336/oblivionforum5tb.jpg[/img]

Your friendly slavedriver.
Lord Elias
Reviewer

Post by Lord Elias »

Goodbye!Youll miss us all.*Crying* :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hope youll came from a wile to wile...
:)
Colostriph

Post by Colostriph »

I always expected good members to leave, but not this soon. And I'd rather honor a great member then cry over her leaving. Yinnie was one of the greatess members that ever worked on TR, and her work will always be appreciated by all.

So I'd do Yinnie a favor and clap for what she's done for TR.
battle_bison

Post by battle_bison »

I would say that everybody would love it if you could return at some point or stop in to post. But, life is unpredictable and we'll have to accept that perhaps things have taken an odd turn with you. Good luck with whatever you do!
Turn Off Your Computer And Go To Sleep
Majra
Developer Emeritus

Post by Majra »

it is a sad loss for TR, but this just shows that this is a time for people to step up and lead, for those modders who can prove not only their modding capabilities, but their leadership qualities as well.
You can never be replaced yinnie, you were my biggest advocate for my induction on to the core and you always had complete faith in my modelling, moderating, and modding abilities. You were more than a co-modder to me, you were truly a friend.

It reminds me of course of the quote from Shawshank Redemption
"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend."

Never has this line been more applicable. Best wishes in all you do
R:6 I:22 N:30
Screw it, I'm back for sweet sweet TR

Uldar Gerzae: Expect no dodgeballs out of my arse. Though if something were to shoot out of me nether regions it mgiht be wise to dodge it all the same
Darth_Blade

Post by Darth_Blade »

Goodbye, Yinnie.
Good luck, and... come back sometime.
Lazy@$$ interior maker.
Title: Shooshpan-ataman

Finished interiors: Four

All things are but a horse.
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

*breacks down crying* *sob!*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*sob*

well i hope that you can come back some time. we will all miss you! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: *sob*
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Negrodomous

Post by Negrodomous »

uh... i just joined a few months ago and i never knew you... but later, i hope you decide to come back some day. :cry:
Teli

Post by Teli »

Goodbye and goodluck in life!
Working on:

Knuttin' atoll
Asylum
Developer

Post by Asylum »

you will be missed dear. x
"Forgive me, for I don't know what I gain
Alone in this garden of pain
Enchantment has but one truth:
I weep to have what I fear to lose"
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Well...goodbye Yinniekinz...I hope you have great luck in any obstactles. Don't neglect some visits! I'll miss you, and your spring cleaning. I was always jealous of your abilities to do so much in so little time...
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Indoril

Post by Indoril »

*21 bolt salute while crying*

Goodbye. I will miss you.

All hail Yinnie! We who are to mod salute you!
Stendarr is the God of Mercy and Justice. Therefore, he must also be the bearer of Duck Tape, for only Mercy and Justice can use Duck Tape for the Good of man.
(\__/)
(^_^)
(>o<)
Uldar

Post by Uldar »

Unfortunately I joined the project too late to have had the pleasure of getting to know you. Judging by the impact you've had on the project and its members, you are going to be deeply missed.

I am sure that I speak for everyone when I say: You are always welcome here.

Don't think that because you are unable to be as productive as you have been that you are expelled. This project is more than just a collaborative effort, it is a community. One that you helped build and one that you will always be a part of. So if you find you have a little time, just pop in and say hello. We will be here to greet you.

Good Luck and see you next time...
Timito

Post by Timito »

Me too. I haven't around long enough to really get to know you but I know you're gonna be missed. Good luck and please come back some time.

As we in Holland say: "Vaarwel en het ga je goed!" (goodbye and goodluck).
sirwootalot123
Developer

Post by sirwootalot123 »

Un-fucking-believable. :(
Yinnie, you were the best TR member EVER. you did about half the work of the total project, which commands indescribeably large amounts of respect. Without you, I can only worry for TR's future.
Good luck in life. :D
"Crashing the game is an innovative way of alerting the player that they've finished the quest, but I'm not sure that's the kind of innovation we're looking for." - Sload
wishmaster

Post by wishmaster »

Sob :cry:

I salute you, yinnie! With my right hand on my heart!

Promise to visit us once!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Goodbye!It was nice knowing you!
throbin

Post by throbin »

Regretfully, I have only now, read your farewall thread, Yinnie. I will miss you.
Please, don't be a stranger. Drop by, and visit anytime.
Athame

Post by Athame »

Oh dear. :cry:

I don't know too much about you except that you are important and your loss will put some pretty big ripples in our little pond.

Please, take care of yourself and I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors and wherever life takes you. :wink:
Vernon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Vernon »

battle_bison wrote:I would say that everybody would love it if you could return at some point or stop in to post. But, life is unpredictable and we'll have to accept that perhaps things have taken an odd turn with you. Good luck with whatever you do!
Seconded.

Maybe RL will make an allowance for your return. In the meantime Yinnie, keep your boots dry and your nose clean. :)

Also, Yinnie had the Dres Meshes that no-one else appears to have. What will we do to get them now?

(BTW this is my first post in quite a while. I have been busy with some fairly significant RL dramas. Back soon!)

Greetings of the season.

Vernon.
welp
Eraser
Developer Emeritus

Post by Eraser »

There was a huge earthquake and tsunami in the area of the world she's from. I'm worried now :(
"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact, it's all dark."
Majra
Developer Emeritus

Post by Majra »

all dres things go through me now

and I am worried as well, but Im sure she is ok

Uldar Gerzae: Expect no dodgeballs out of my arse. Though if something were to shoot out of me nether regions it mgiht be wise to dodge it all the same
Timito

Post by Timito »

Well, she posted a goodbye note but she didn't reply to it yet, maybe her house is just washed away or something 8o . I hope she's okay. So Yinnie if you read this, please give us a sign you're OK.
Majra
Developer Emeritus

Post by Majra »

dont freak out, she told us she wouldnt be online for a while because of all her normal RL stuff including lots of things that are good. So no over reacting.

Timito

Post by Timito »

Yeah, I gues I overreacted a bit, I'm sure she's okay.
Kasan Moor
Developer

Post by Kasan Moor »

Goodbye Yinnie. I haven't been on the forums for a week and when I return, I read this sad news. Hope to speak you later.

Anyone knows where she lived? It is easy to find out if her home was hit, if we know her exact location.
"Bling shizzle, here's a revizzle . . .oh god, I'm so white. . . "
-Jacurutu

"and since Armor of Tamriel has been delayed longer than Half Life 2, I have no idea if it exists or not." -Dexter
G.M.K.

Post by G.M.K. »

Edited for being stupid.
Timito

Post by Timito »

Sniper says she lives in Malaysia and Malaysia hasn't reported any dead, missing or sereously injured.
Majra
Developer Emeritus

Post by Majra »

not true, malaysia did report dead, but I dont think she lived by the coast enough to be affected

Timito

Post by Timito »

Oh shit, sorry, news around here isn't working well. Must have mixed that up. Sorry
Majra
Developer Emeritus

Post by Majra »

no you didnt mix it up Indonesia did get the worst of it (India and Sri Lanka too) but Malaysia had lots of coastal damage as well

Colostriph

Post by Colostriph »

Do not worry about Yinnie. This may be the wrong place to say this but she lives, from what I hear, inland. Very inland. And, heh, she's probably not even in those countries ATM.
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

I'm pretty sure that when Yinnie decided to leave, she didn't think to herself:
"I want to make everyone sick with worry about my health and the future of a project!"
So lets all stop worrying about it, yah?
"Hail Dexter."
-Yinnie

You REALLY don't want me to come back.