Preview Trailer!!! Need Voice actord

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Meshde

Preview Trailer!!! Need Voice actord

Post by Meshde »

Hi,

As some of you guys know I am making a trailer for TR!
Though I could use some help, would you like to help??
This is what you will need to do! As the trailer is a little secret, I will not say anything yer, but if you'll leave a message on this topic, I will contact you!

This is what you need:

You will need to to say and record a couple of lines. I.E: "A complete new world"

You will need to send it to me!! PM me!! do not upload it to this topic!!

So If you want to be a voiceactor and help the Trailer, please pm me!

PS. You will be credited in the Trailer.

Mehdi

Edit-added rar with video!
Last edited by Meshde on Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
osiris
TR Tester

Post by osiris »

Very nice idea, infact I was just wondering why no trailer for Map 1 has been released yet (while there is a lot of video stuff for Hammerfell). Can't wait to see a longer version!
Just an idea: I suggest you to use a different font (together with a better text fade in / fade out effect) and to avoid texture replacers if possible. And aren't the pictures a bit too bright, too? I noticed that looking at Firewatch.
Harke the Apostle, Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:26 pm
My book sucks cause it´s a vampire.

Hemitheon, Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:51 pm
*sarcastic*
You know what's also popular? Enormous flying cities and ridable dragons. Maybe TR should invest in navigable ships and underwater cities.
Meshde

:D

Post by Meshde »

Hi,

Good news for you because I am now uploading a longer version!!
fanfas
Developer

Post by fanfas »

I'm all for doing a trailer, but if you really want to do it, you should do it with the original textures, instead of using replacers, because as it is, people may feel cheatted by the trailer, because when they instal the mod they won't have what they have seen. If you do it using replacers mention it clearly on the video.

But still, the best way to do it is using only original textures, because there are a lot of texture replacers and using one is a matter of personal taste.
MAP 3 -> Interiors
Map 3 -> Interior Fixing
Meshde

Ok

Post by Meshde »

Ok, I will get the old textures, and make a new one :( it's a bit more work but it'll be worth it

Mehdi
Jale
Developer

Post by Jale »

Typo on Interviewed

Also most of the videos don't show our work, they show Beth's work. There are a couple of nice shots of Firewatch, but most of the pictures didn't show anything that I wouldn't be thinking "hey...isn't that just Vos? Or Ebonheart?"

We have created many more unique pieces than that, please try and capture those. Also avoid clipping through models, it just looks ugly.

But do keep up the good work.
osiris
TR Tester

Post by osiris »

Remember to use better fonts if possible: maybe you could use the same that you see in these [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/?picture=AJ-mucklake_01.jpg&p=screenshots&gallery=24]Wallpapers[/url], if you find where to download it (perhaps someone here should still have it).
Harke the Apostle, Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:26 pm
My book sucks cause it´s a vampire.

Hemitheon, Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:51 pm
*sarcastic*
You know what's also popular? Enormous flying cities and ridable dragons. Maybe TR should invest in navigable ships and underwater cities.
kyletamarane
Developer

I'll gladly provide voices for the trailer

Post by kyletamarane »

Hi Meshde,

I'll gladly provide voices for the trailer. Just let me know what sort of race or voice type you need and I will do my best to give you some! :D
Kyle Tamarane - my first (Redguard) character in Oblivion
Eissaye
Developer

Post by Eissaye »

nice job, only problems i found is that the pictures of the fort and the town with tan/green walls are bright.

Oh, and interviewed was spelled interviewd

I'd help but my microphone doesn't work : (
~Eissaye~